Passaic County Coaches on TWITTER ---------->
(This is the memo sent to YOUR athletic director. It also contains information for everyone attending.)
Future All-County Dinner Dates
- Girls - Monday, June 13, 2016 and Tuesday, June 13, 2017
- Boys - Tuesday, June 14, 2016 and Monday, 12, 2017
Passaic County Honors
Here are the awards presented at the March 18th Beefsteak Dinner Awards Night:
- BEN KUIKEN, EASTERN CHRISTIAN
- ROBERT EDGAR, POMPTON LAKES
- STEVE MEIGH, WAYNE VALLEY
- STEVE MASLANEK, WEST MILFORD
ATHLETIC SERVICE AWARDS
- JAMES BUTTAFUCCO, WAYNE HILLS
- JON BANTA - MANCHESTER - BOYS TRACK
- JON BANTA - MANCHESTER - GIRLS TRACK
- KEITH KARSEN – DE PAUL – WRESTLING
- TYLER VAN DYK – HAWTHORNE CHRISTIAN – BOYS SOCCER
- LUIS COLON – PCTI – WRESTLING
- MIKE MC CARTHY – POMPTON LAKES – BOYS BASKETBALL
- RICHARD BASILACATO – WAYNE HILLS – BOYS BOWLING
- VINCENT PORTA – WAYNE HILLS – GIRLS BASKETBALL
- MICHAEL SHALE – WAYNE HILLS – GIRLS SWIMMING
- MARIE TRIPP – WAYNE HILLS – GIRLS LACROSSE
- JOHN CALLIE – WEST MILFORD – BOYS BOWLING
- JOHN PASSERO – HAWTHORNE – BASEBALL
- JOE LEICHT – WAYNE VALLEY – BOYS BASKETBALL
- RONNIE WILLIAMS – PCTI – GIRLS BASKETBALL
- JOHN MAZZO – PASSAIC VALLEY – BASEBALL
- SCOTT MAHONEY – POMPTON LAKES – WRESTLING
- BARRY VEENSTRA – EASTERN CHRISTIAN - GIRLS SOCCER
Coaches Hall of Fame
Of the 1,612 coaches inducted into the New Jersey Coaches Association Hall of Fame (Full list). some 94 are from Passaic County schools. Here are the 94 names.
Passaic County Public Schools by Group, SY 2014 - 2015
- North 1, Group 1: Hawthorne, Pompton Lakes
- North 1, Group 2: Lakeland, Manchester
- North 1, Group 3: Paterson Charter School, Wayne Hills, Wayne Valley, West Milford
- North 2, Group 3: Passaic Valley
- North 1, Group 4: Clifton, Eastside, Kennedy, Passaic, Passaic County Tech
Passaic County Non-Public Schools By Group, SY 2014 - 2015
- North, Non-Public A: De Paul Catholic
- North, Non-Public B: Hawthorne Christian Academy, Eastern Christian, Mary Help of Christians Academy
We crown 32 Team Champions during the school year. Do you know how many YOUR school won?
2014-2015 Tournament Summary
After the final County Titles to be awarded:
- Wayne Hills (9): Girls Tennis, Field Hockey, Gymnastics, Boys Cross Country, Girls Soccer, Girls Swimming, Boys Tennis, Girls Lacrosse, Boys Golf
- Passaic County Tech (7): Boys Swimming, Boys Bowling, Boys Indoor Track (co-champs), Girls Indoor Track, Boys Track Relays "A," Boys Outdoor Track & Field, Girls Outdoor Track & Field
- De Paul Catholic (4): Boys Soccer; Wrestling, Softball; Boys Lacrosse
- Wayne Valley (4) Girls Bowling, Girls Fencing. Baseball, Boys Volleyball
- Clifton (2): Girls Cross Country, Girls Track Relays "A"
- Eastside (2): Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball
- Passaic Valley (1): Girls Volleyball
- Lakeland (2): Ice Hockey, Boys Track Relays "B"
- Kennedy (1): Boys indoor Track (co-champs)
- Hawthorne (1): Girls Track Relays "B"
PASSAIC COUNTY COACHES ASSOCIATION, INC.
Dedicated to serving the youth of Passaic County
Passaic County, N.J.
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
2014 - 2015
The purpose of our association is to provide the youth of Passaic County of high school age with the opportunity to engage in athletic competition by participating in various sporting events and awarding to them medals, plaques, and the like for their individual achievements and team success. Inherent in such an undertaking is our desire to promote and foster sportsmanship, good will and respect, as well as providing the training ground upon which the participants cannot only improve their individual skills and team play, but also develop a positive attitude and aptitude towards friendly competition. Underlying all of this is that we ideally wish to help the participants develop the skills that are necessary to make the transition from sports to life and become morally, mentally, emotionally, and physically prepared to be good citizens.