Welcome to School Year 2014 -2015
Fall Sports began Friday, September 5th ! Reminder: football scores and schedule have a separate page.
Passaic County Coaches on TWITTER ---------->
We updated our calendar and website for the 2014 - 2015 year, our 55th school year of "Serving the youth of Passaic County ! "
Directors of Athletics should consult the page for "ADs Only" to find the latest information requiring their attention.
The PCCA Executive Committee met late in August to make final updates and approve the "Blue Book." All appropriate pages on the website are updated to reflect SY 2014 - 2015.
Best wishes for a successful and enjoyable school year !
Passaic County Public Schools by group, SY 2014 - 2015
- North 1, Group 1: Hawthorne, Pompton Lakes
- North 1, Group 2: Lakeland, Manchester
- North 1, Group 3: Paterson School for Science & Technology, Wayne Hills, Wayne Valley, West Milford
- North 2, Group 3: Passaic Valley
- North 1, Group 4: Clifton, Eastside, Kennedy, Passaic, Passaic County Tech
2015 Softball Announcement
2015 Baseball Announcement
The Baseball Coaches requested to move the dates of the County Tournament. The Executive Committee has granted this request on a one year trail basis.
We crowned 32 Team Champions during the school year. Do you know how many YOUR school won?
2013-2014 Tournament Summary
32 County Titles :
- Wayne Hills (8): Girls Cross Country, Girls Tennis, Girls Soccer, Boys Soccer, Field Hockey, Gymnastics, Girls Lacrosse, Boys Tennis
- Wayne Valley (7): Boys Cross Country, Girls Swimming, Girls Bowling, Boys County Relays, Boys Lacrosse, Boys Track & Field
- Passaic County Tech (4): Boys Bowling, Girls Indoor Track, Boys County Relays, Boys Track & Field; Boys Golf
- Pompton Lakes (2): County Relays Boys B, Baseball
- Clifton (2): Boys Swimming, Boys Indoor Track
- Eastside (2): Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball
- Lakeland (2): Girls Fencing, Boys Volleyball
- De Paul Catholic (2): Wrestling, Softball
- Passaic Valley (1): Girls Volleyball
- West Milford (1): Ice Hockey
- Manchester (1): County Relays Girls B
PASSAIC COUNTY COACHES ASSOCIATION, INC.
“Dedicated to serving the youth of Passaic County”
Passaic County, N.J.
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
2014 - 2015
The purpose of our association is to provide the youth of Passaic County of high school age with the opportunity to engage in athletic competition by participating in various sporting events and awarding to them medals, plaques, and the like for their individual achievements and team success. Inherent in such an undertaking is our desire to promote and foster sportsmanship, good will and respect, as well as providing the training ground upon which the participants cannot only improve their individual skills and team play, but also develop a positive attitude and aptitude towards friendly competition. Underlying all of this is that we ideally wish to help the participants develop the skills that are necessary to make the transition from sports to life and become morally, mentally, emotionally, and physically prepared to be good citizens.