Passaic County Coaches on TWITTER ---------->
October is breast Cancer Awareness Month. Many Passaic County high school sports teams sponsored fundraiser and awareness games and activities. You can read about them and see some pictures of our spirited athletes as well on our October Scores page.
West Milford Field Hockey Team
(click on image to enlarge)
Coaches Hall of Fame
Of the 1,612 coaches inducted into the New Jersey Coaches Association Hall of Fame (Full list). some 94 are from Passaic County schools. Here are the 94 names.
Passaic County Public Schools by Group, SY 2014 - 2015
- North 1, Group 1: Hawthorne, Pompton Lakes
- North 1, Group 2: Lakeland, Manchester
- North 1, Group 3: Paterson Charter School, Wayne Hills, Wayne Valley, West Milford
- North 2, Group 3: Passaic Valley
- North 1, Group 4: Clifton, Eastside, Kennedy, Passaic, Passaic County Tech
Passaic County Non-Public Schools By Group, SY 2014 - 2015
- North, Non-Public A: De Paul Catholic
- North, Non-Public B: Hawthorne Christian Academy, Eastern Christian, Mary Help of Christians Academy
2015 Softball Announcement
2015 Baseball Announcement
The Baseball Coaches requested to move the dates of the County Tournament. The Executive Committee has granted this request on a one year trail basis.
We crowned 32 Team Champions during the school year. Do you know how many YOUR school won?
2014-2015 Tournament Summary
After 8 of the 32 County Titles to be awarded (Fall Tournaments complete):
- Wayne Hills (5): Girls Tennis, Field Hockey, Gymnastics, Boys Cross Country, Girls Soccer
- Clifton (1): Girls Cross Country
- De Paul Catholic (1): Boys Soccer
- Passaic Valley (1): Girls Volleyball
PASSAIC COUNTY COACHES ASSOCIATION, INC.
“Dedicated to serving the youth of Passaic County”
Passaic County, N.J.
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
2014 - 2015
The purpose of our association is to provide the youth of Passaic County of high school age with the opportunity to engage in athletic competition by participating in various sporting events and awarding to them medals, plaques, and the like for their individual achievements and team success. Inherent in such an undertaking is our desire to promote and foster sportsmanship, good will and respect, as well as providing the training ground upon which the participants cannot only improve their individual skills and team play, but also develop a positive attitude and aptitude towards friendly competition. Underlying all of this is that we ideally wish to help the participants develop the skills that are necessary to make the transition from sports to life and become morally, mentally, emotionally, and physically prepared to be good citizens.