Passaic County Coaches on TWITTER ---------->
Welcome to SY 2015 - 2016 !!!
Our website is being prepared for the Fall sports county tournaments. Information will be updated as available.
Here are some updated pages for you:
- Fall Sports: Contains schedule and results of COUNTY TOURNAMENT games as well as links to each tournament history page.
- Football Scores: We do not sponsor a county football tournament, so we publish the schedule and scores of all weekly games, plus updated Conference Standings, Power Points, and State Tournament History.
Coaches Hall of Fame
Of the 1,612 coaches inducted into the New Jersey Coaches Association Hall of Fame (Full list). some 94 are from Passaic County schools. Here are the 94 names.
Passaic County Public Schools by Group, SY 2014 - 2015
- North 1, Group 1: Hawthorne, Pompton Lakes
- North 1, Group 2: Lakeland, Manchester
- North 1, Group 3: Paterson Charter School, Wayne Hills, Wayne Valley, West Milford
- North 2, Group 3: Passaic Valley
- North 1, Group 4: Clifton, Eastside, Kennedy, Passaic, Passaic County Tech
Passaic County Non-Public Schools By Group, SY 2014 - 2015
- North, Non-Public A: De Paul Catholic
- North, Non-Public B: Hawthorne Christian Academy, Eastern Christian, Mary Help of Christians Academy
We crown 32 Team Champions during the school year. Do you know how many YOUR school won?
2014-2015 Tournament Summary
After the final County Titles to be awarded:
- Wayne Hills (9): Girls Tennis, Field Hockey, Gymnastics, Boys Cross Country, Girls Soccer, Girls Swimming, Boys Tennis, Girls Lacrosse, Boys Golf
- Passaic County Tech (7): Boys Swimming, Boys Bowling, Boys Indoor Track (co-champs), Girls Indoor Track, Boys Track Relays "A," Boys Outdoor Track & Field, Girls Outdoor Track & Field
- De Paul Catholic (4): Boys Soccer; Wrestling, Softball; Boys Lacrosse
- Wayne Valley (4) Girls Bowling, Girls Fencing. Baseball, Boys Volleyball
- Clifton (2): Girls Cross Country, Girls Track Relays "A"
- Eastside (2): Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball
- Passaic Valley (1): Girls Volleyball
- Lakeland (2): Ice Hockey, Boys Track Relays "B"
- Kennedy (1): Boys indoor Track (co-champs)
- Hawthorne (1): Girls Track Relays "B"
PASSAIC COUNTY COACHES ASSOCIATION, INC.
Dedicated to serving the youth of Passaic County
Passaic County, N.J.
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
2015 - 2016
The purpose of our association is to provide the youth of Passaic County of high school age with the opportunity to engage in athletic competition by participating in various sporting events and awarding to them medals, plaques, and the like for their individual achievements and team success. Inherent in such an undertaking is our desire to promote and foster sportsmanship, good will and respect, as well as providing the training ground upon which the participants cannot only improve their individual skills and team play, but also develop a positive attitude and aptitude towards friendly competition. Underlying all of this is that we ideally wish to help the participants develop the skills that are necessary to make the transition from sports to life and become morally, mentally, emotionally, and physically prepared to be good citizens.